Brad, Dan and Scott's Sailing Adventure

"There she is boys! The SS More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredable Hulk combined." This space will be used to post updates of our odyssey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Photos and Video

I uploaded some more photos. I also added a video to the photo album. In webshots it should be the first file in the album. It is .wmv so macs may have issues. Try downloading it if its not working because the file is large to stream. Everything is under Scott's photos.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Like seeing current pictures. The video worked fine on my Mac. You all look good. Sandy

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey your photos are awesome! Those iguanas are better looking and have more character than all of you. The video was great too but the quality was not quite as good as on podbean. Keep the videos and photos coming.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had to deny being associated with any of those guys to be let down the slide. The woman knew better, but she couldn't prove it! Thanks for an awesome time guys! Despite feeling a little land sick I made it home alright. My bags didn't though. They made me check my backpack because there were too many questionable items in it (like shampoo and hand lotion). It got lost somewhere in NY and will be deilvered soon. Miss you! have a fun ride back to Georgetown.
    Jen

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dan scott brad love to here from yoy e-mail me
    aphinya1@yahoo.com
    dave @ dang from aries

     

Post a Comment

<< Home