Brad, Dan and Scott's Sailing Adventure

"There she is boys! The SS More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredable Hulk combined." This space will be used to post updates of our odyssey.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Underway Again

It's May 12th and we're underway again. This time to the crystal clear, swimmable waters of the Bahamas, a step up from the muddy polluted waters of the Dominican Republic.
The extra crew have afforded us all substantial free time to read, relax, or play games. I'm writing this blog entry, not because I have anything to report, but because I've exhausted those things. I've napped for 4 hours today and read about 100 pages of 100 Years of Solitude, which I'm embarrassed to admit is probably the longest book I've read since early High School.
Something in the fridge reeks. Whenever someone opens the door to get something, it fills the boat with pungent scent that tests our gag reflexes. I really miss refridgerators that keep milk uncurdled for more than a couple days. And ice. I remember ice. Ice was awesome.

Happy Mothers Day Moms. The internet here in Great Inagua is poor, emails are not guaranteed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks boys for the Mother's Day emails and posts. We miss you. You missed an amazing Red Sox game (see email) today. Stay away from lightning and enjoy Bahamas.
    Love Mom/Phyllis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home